inspect international issue is coming
First print version in English available this year
Now for the first time inspect international will be published as a regular English issue. With a circulation of 10,000 printed copies inspect international addresses engineers, experts and specialists all over Europe who make decisions on the use and purchase of components, products and technologies.
In the three regular sections Vision, Automation and Control, inspect international will provide competent, detailed and up-to-the-minute information about components, technologies, turnkey systems and applications, as well as material testing and measurement systems.
Under the heading Non Manufacturing inspect international will present application examples and technological developments that cannot be categorized under industrial production, but which are of great relevance to the market. The special section inspect 4.0 will deal with the integration of machine vision as well as measuring and testing procedures into the Industrial Internet of Things.
Reports on markets, trends, exhibition previews and follow-ups, as well as interviews with leading personalities from the industry will supplement the specialist topics, application reports and product information.
inspect international will also be distributed as an ePaper and can be downloaded from the inspect portal.
MARKETS & MANAGEMENT
- Edmund Optics: Interview with Robert Edmund - 75 Years of Perspective
- EMVA: Preview country report France
- UKIVA: Interview: Paul Wilson, new chairman of UK Industrial Vision Association (UKIVA)
- VDMA: Machine Vision Perspectives
TECHNOLOGY & APPLICATIONS
- Allied Vision: Perfect Ambiance - Cameras Inspect Car Door Panels
- Ametek/Creaform: Coordinate Measuring Machines versus Portable Metrology: How to Choose the Most Effective Measuring Tool
- FEI: Comparison of fiber orientation analysis methods
- Flir Systems: Subtle Motion - Video Processing System Detects, Amplifies, and Measures Subtle Motion
- Framos: Fairplay - 10GigE Camera Increases Fairness in Sports
- EMVA: Interview: Standards for Embedded Vision
- G2Tek: 3D inspection system examines connector pin height
- iiM Lumimax: High-power UV LED lighting – A versatile technology
- Imago: Embedded Machine Vision & ARM
- Matrix Vision: Intelligent software enables automated scene analysis
- Microscan: Fully Integrated - Autofocus Barcode Readers with Fully Integrated Optics
- Midwest Optical Systems: New triple bandpass filters for NDVI an ENDVI
- Mitutoyo: Coordinating Quality - Coordinating Measuring Machine Enables Inspection in Oil and Gas Industry
- Optris: The “thermal fingerprint” – Injection molding in the focus of industry 4.0
- Pentacon: Borehole inspection system on a gear frame
- Perception Park: The Chemistry Is Right - The evolution of industrial image processing
- Radiant: Automated Head-up Display Measurement - Optical Measurement System for HUD Evaluation
- Schneider Kreuznach: A clarion call for lens-tolerance standards
- Third Dimension: Fast feature measurement on the shop floor
- TI: 3D automated optical inspection
- Volume Graphics: New Software for simulation of structure mechanics
- Xilinx: FPGAs in embedded vision architecture
- Yxlon: Light-weight Quality - Quality Assurance and Metrology Using CT in Additive Manufaturing
- inspect: Preview "Enbedded Vision Europe"
- inspect: Event calender
- Stemmer Imaging: Technology Forum 2017