Visiosens VF Camera Platform: Customized for High-Tech Industries
The new VF camera series is not just a set range of cameras, it is a highly flexible and customisable image capture platform with more than 140 camera variants per image sensor. It features USB 2.0 and now also the latest USB 3.0 super-speed interface of up to 5 Gbit/s. The Visiosens platform concept provides a single highly sophisticated software interface for all your cameras in all your applications, including specifically customised devices. The platform consists of a growing number of image sensors, a variety of output interfaces, complementary assembly concepts, mounts, filters, and an LED lighting ring option. For all variants, the user and system interface is built on a unified, futureproof, cross-platform software development kit based on the latest .NET technology.
Industry and Microscopy
The extremely robust camera housing is specifically designed for industrial applications as well as for microscopy. It offers multiple mounting options on each side and the front face which are all symmetrical to the optical axis of the sensor. You can choose one of C-, CS- or M12- mount. An optional LED ring, integrated in the housing and connected to the 8-pin I/O port, saves money and space.
The system design and production process is optimized for the variety of options and ensures especially short delivery times at an outstanding price-performance ratio.
Key Benefits & Features:
• Growing range of CMOS and CCD sensors
• Resolutions from 0.4 to 10 megapixels
• Single board design for USB2.0
• Dual board design with native USB 3.0 chipset
• Industrial housing with multiple mounting options on side and front face, symmetrical to the optical axis
• Mini-B USB or Micro USB3.0 jack with horizontal screw lock
• 8-Pin I/O port with 3 IN and 3 OUT ports
• C-, CS- and M12-mount available for all models
• Optional integral LED ring in 7 wavelengths
• Fully owned USB2.0 and USB 3.0 driver
• Software Development Kit and viewer application based on latest .NETTM technology
• Cross-platform compatible with Windows and Linux
• Full hardware and software documentation
• OEM customisation services