Teledyne Dalsa introduces nine new models
Teledyne Dalsa announced the introduction of 9 new Genie Nano area cameras. Built around ON Semiconductor’s Python CMOS image sensors, these latest models deliver fast frame rates in a small, robust body, and are ideal for an ever-growing number of vision applications.
Available in three resolutions, including 640 x 480 (running up to 850 frames per second in VGA), 800 x 600 and 1280 x 1024 pixels, in monochrome, color and near infrared (NIR), these nine new models complement a growing family of fast, cost-effective area cameras built around a fully optimized camera platform and are well suited for machine vision applications that require high speed.
- TurboDrive for fast frame rates and full image quality
- Trigger-to-Image-Reliability for easy system control and debugging
- Small footprint for tight spaces - 44mm x 29mm x 21mm
- Wide temperature range (-20 to 60°C) housing for imaging in harsh environments
- 2 inputs/2 opto-coupled outputs for easy integration and deployment
- Light weight – only 46 grams
“These newest Genie Nano models are built for speed,” said Manny Romero, Senior Product Manager for Teledyne DALSA. “TurboDrive makes them the fastest GigE cameras available. The series overall is designed to meet the needs of a growing number of vision applications. We’re committed to providing fast, high value cameras that offer customers flexibility, performance and low cost.”
Genie Nano cameras feature a robust design backed by a 3-year warranty and are suitable for a wide range of applications including intelligent traffic systems (ITS), entertainment, medical, food and beverage inspection, and electronics and printed circuit board (PCB) inspection, among many others.