Tamron: New 10MP Lens Series (2.5 µm pixels)
The trend in industrial image processing is going towards ever higher resolution. In order to meet future increased requirements, Tamron has developed a new C-mount series for 2/3" sensors with a resolution of up to 10MP and corresponding to a pixel size of 2.5μm with 2/3 "sensors. It is not only the excellent optical properties which distinguish these lenses, but also their mechanical stability, making them suitable for harsh industrial applications.
The seven focal lengths 50mm, 35mm, 25mm, 16mm, 12mm, 8mm and 6mm are available with immediate effect.
- Ultra-high-resolution over the entire sensor surface;
- Very short MOD;
- very low distortion;
- very high corner illumination;
- high aperture for best results even in low light conditions;
- very low chromatic aberration;
- aperture and focus ring can be fixed at three points;
- Newly designed mechanics enable the focus rotation to be larger and reduces troublesome focus adjustment.