Lumenera Introduces High Performance USB 3.0 Camera
The Lt665R is Lumenera’s innovative, high performance USB 3.0 CCD camera based on the solid design of the Lt365R. Easy to use, the Lt665R builds on EXview HAD II CCD Quad Tap sensor technology to deliver high quality imaging and high sensitivity in a compact camera rich in features. Low noise electronics ensure clear and sharp images rendering details with amazing accuracy. Its superior responsiveness positions it as a good choice for Near-Infrared (NIR) imaging. This camera is ideal for applications where high speed, sensitivity and resolution are critical including traffic, tolling, ophthalmology, life sciences, metrology, high-speed inspection, machine vision and NIR applications. A scientific-grade variant is available for the most demanding life science applications. The Lt665R can also be customized to suit OEM designs.
The Lumenera Camera SDK provides a full suite of features and functions that allow you to maximize the camera’s performance within your own vision application. The newly released Lumenera Linux SDK fully supports all of Lumenera’s USB 3.0 cameras using the popular Ubuntu Linux operating system with powerful features and reliable performance.
Lt665R Camera Product Highlights Include:
- Fast frame rates of 27 fps at full resolution, 46 fps with 2x2 binning
- Sony ICX694 sensor with industry leading ExView HAD II Quad Tap sensor technology
- 6.0 megapixel color and mono solutions
- High resolution, low noise CCD imaging
- Global shutter with progressive scan for low smear
- Robust, sleek enclosure
- Compact design for integration
- Zero loss 128 MB RAM frame buffer for reliable image delivery in demanding situations
- Selectable tap read out to match sensor performance to your application
- Industrial and scientific models
High Quality Images at High Speed: The Lt665R was created for speed using the latest USB 3.0 technology to deliver the fastest image delivery possible from the Sony ICX694 sensor at its highest resolution. Image captures can be synchronized using either a hardware or software trigger. FPGA-enabled performance, complemented by 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering, ensure dependable and reliable image delivery even in the most demanding machine vision systems.
Unlike some competitive cameras, the Lt665R buffer technology delivers all frames at full speed and max resolution without introducing latency.