Lumenera Introduces High Performance USB 3.0 Camera
Lumenera’s Lt365R high performance USB 3.0 camera delivers 53 fps at full 3.0 MP resolution using a “zero” latency buffer. Lumenera’s quad tap camera design based off the ICX674 sensor, delivers the high dynamic range, low noise and reliable performance required for challenging Machine Vision applications.
The compact, lightweight yet robust design of this camera, measuring 43 x 43 x 65 mm, ensures easy integration into tight spaces with 4 mounting points on all 4 sides. The fully locking USB 3.0 cabling and digital interface ensure a simple plug-and-play installation. No framegrabber is required. Simplified I/O cabling is provided through a locking Hirose connector supporting external power input along with 1 optically isolated output, 1 optically isolated input and 2 configurable I/O ports.
The Lumenera Camera SDK provides a full suite of features and functions that allow you to maximize the camera’s performance within your own vision application. The newly released Lumenera Linux SDK fully supports all of Lumenera’s USB 3.0 cameras using the popular Ubuntu Linux operating system with powerful features and reliable performance.
Lt365R Camera Product Highlights Include:
- Fast frame rates of 53 fps at full resolution, 66 fps at full HD (1920 x 1080) and 109 fps at VGA (640 x 480)
- Sony ICX674 sensor with industry leading ExView HAD II Quad Tap sensor technology
- 2.8 megapixel color and mono solutions
- High resolution, low noise CCD imaging
- Global shutter with progressive scan for low smear
- Impressive color reproduction
- Compact design for integration
- Selectable tap read out to match sensor performance to your application
- Zero loss 128 MB RAM frame buffer for reliable image delivery in demanding situations
- Industrial and scientific models
Low noise electronics ensure clear and sharp images rendering details with amazing accuracy. The superior responsiveness of the Lt365R positions it as a good choice for Near-Infrared (NIR) imaging. This camera is ideal for a variety of applications including traffic, tolling, high-speed inspection and machine vision.
A scientific-grade variant is available for the most demanding life science applications such as digital pathology, slide scanning and ophthalmology. The Lt365R can be customized to suit OEM designs.