High-speed thermal imaging cameras in MWIR and LWIR
The Flir X6900sc and X6900sc SLS are exceptionally fast and highly sensitive infrared cameras for scientists, researchers and engineers. With extended triggering capabilities and internal RAM recording capability with an additional SSD hard drive, these cameras offer everything you need to capture world-class stop-motion images of high-speed events, both in the lab and at the test site.
The X6900sc MWIR and X6900sc SLS-LWIR cameras offer a full frame capture rate of up to 1,000 frames per second from 640 x 512 pixels up to approximately 29 kHz in the smallest field size. The internal RAM of these cameras can record up to 26 seconds of data in full screen format without image loss. The FLIR X6900sc SLS with its Strained Layer Superlattice (SLS) LWIR detector provides approximately 12 times faster integration times and a wider dynamic range than the X6900sc MWIR models.
- Recording with a resolution of 640 x 512 pixels and a recording rate of up to 1,004 frames per second
- Smallest integration times of up to 270 ns
- Gen <i> Cam support over GigE and CXP interfaces
- Extended trigger and synchronization functions
- Automatic filter recognition in the 4-position filter wheel
- Thermal sensitivity of <20 mK (InSb) / <40 mK (SLS) for detecting smallest temperature differences
- Works seamlessly with FLIR ResearchIR Max software or third party programs like Mathworks Matlab