Teledyne Dalsa Expands its Xtium Frame Grabber Series with new CoaXPress Model
Teledyne Dalsa announced the expansion of its Xtium series with a new half-length CoaXPress frame grabber. Teledyne Dalsa frame grabbers combine industry-leading performance and feature sets, great value, and extensive camera support. The Xtium-CXP PX8 is fully supported by Sapera LT SDK and Teledyne DALSA’s Trigger-to-Image-Reliability platform. Like other models within the series, the Xtium-CXP PX8 takes full advantage of the PCIe Gen 2.0 platform using PCIe x 8 slots to deliver bandwidth of up to 2.5 GBs from four input channels (6.25 Gbps per channel). The Xtium-CXP PX8 is in full production now.
The Xtium series minimizes CPU usage and improves processing times for host applications by enabling maximum sustained throughput and ready-to-use image data. The Xtium family offers enhanced memory architecture to handle area and line scan, monochrome and color cameras.
Key features include:
- Half-length PCIe Gen2 x8 board
- Four DIN 1.0/2.3 coaxial connectors
- Support for CXP cameras with 1, 2 or 4 output channels of up to 6.25Gbs/channel
- Maximum host bandwidth up to 3.4GB/s
- Support for color and monochrome area, line and Contact Image Sensor (CIS) cameras
- Onboard processing for Bayer, Lookup Tables and Flat-Line/Flat-Field Correction
- Independent External trigger inputs and strobe output for external event synchronization
- Onboard general purpose Input/Output signals
- Support for Power Over CoaXPress on 4 channels
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1 Windows 10 64 and 32-bit O/S