Flir: High Speed MWIR Science-Grade Infrared Camera
FLIR’s X6900sc is the world’s fastest 640 x 512 resolution, commercially-available thermal camera. At a blazing-fast 1000 fps, this camera records full window 640 x 512 data to on-camera RAM for up to 26 sec. – perfectly blending the latest high speed visible camera features with the outstanding thermal technology you expect from FLIR. The X6900sc records high sensitivity, high speed thermal imagery to internal RAM or to a removable solid state drive, or can stream through GigE simultaneously with Camera Link or CoaxPress. Advanced triggering and precise camera synchronization make the X6900sc ideal for capturing high speed events. This camera incorporates an automatic filter system with an easy access, four-position motorized wheel.
- Captures 640 x 512 data at 1000 fps
- On-camera full-frame recording to RAM for up to 26 sec.
- On-camera recording to removable SSD (slower rates)
- Four-position motorized filter wheel
- Multiple digital data outputs of GigE simultaneously with CL or CXP
- Advanced timing and triggering options
- Thermal sensitivity of < 20 mk, for detecting the most subtle temperature changes
- Works seamlessly with FLIR ResearchIR Max or third-party software