Digital Magnifier: Inspect where you want, when you want
Camβ digital magnifier has been designed especially for applications where viewing, image capture, reporting and documentation are needed. Magnify, inspect and capture images at the touch of a button. As often you want, where you want and when you want.
Camβ handheld digital magnifier: Portable – Flexible – Easy handling
It can be used in hard to reach areas, such as high up inside large machines as well as remote locations to access wild flowers and insects. This portable electronic magnifier can also be easily stored and transported for access when needed. Making it extremely suitable for production environments.
- Magnification up to 20x
- Highly flexible & portable
- Fast and accurate image capture
- 4.3” colour display with dimension grid
- Virtual caliper display with movable filar lines
- Live view via mini-HDMI output
- Can be used for all sorts of roamng inspection tasks
- Controllable LED Illumination optimised for magnified imaging
- Store up to 20,000 images
Freeze images – store – retrieve
Camβ (Cam Beta) digital inspection magnifier is ideal for roaming inspectors, documenting faults, or for inspecting immobile subjects. With a high resolution colour display, easy button operation, simple image capture and download, you can inspect & capture quickly and simply. The handling is pretty simple, the images can be frozen at a touch of a button and if needed stored in the internal memory. All this enables an easy routine work.
- Roaming magnification tasks
- Inspection of hard to reach places
- Periodic inspection tasks
- Portable documentation
- Fault documentation
- Serial number identification
- Training aid
- Low vision magnifier