The nominees for Embedded Award 2019
The Embedded Award is presented for especially innovative products and developments in the categories hardware, software and tools. For the first time this year, prizes will also go to submissions in the new categories embedded vision and start-ups. For the 15th time in succession, a jury of industry experts will reward outstanding development achievements on the first day of the fair, which this year falls on 26 February. The coveted awards will be presented as part of the international press tour.
There are only a few days and hours left until this year’s winners and their cutting-edge ideas and developments will be announced. A total of 15 companies have been nominated in the established categories hardware, software and tools as well as the categories embedded vision and start-ups that are making their debut in 2019.
The professional jury consisting of embedded sector experts and researchers has carefully scrutinised the large number of excellent submissions before reaching an independent verdict. “We are delighted by the large number of innovative and promising ideas that have been submitted by the embedded community. We certainly don’t need to worry about a lack of ideas for the future. The participants have once again not made it easy for us to decide on just 15 nominees. We are very much looking forward to announcing the winners on the first day of the trade fair,” says Professor Axel Sikora, chair of both the jury and the advisory board of the embedded world Exhibition&Conference.
In the categories hardware, software and tools, and the new categories Embedded Vision and start-ups, the nominees are:
- MC Technologies GmbH, MC100 GPIO
- NXP Semiconductors, NXP i.MX RT600
- Ultrahaptics, STRATOS Inspire
- Arm, Mbed Linux OS: a new breed of OS
- Hitex GmbH, AURIX SafeTpack
- Microsoft, Azure Sphere
- GÖPEL electronic GmbH, ChipVORX SI
- STMicroelectronics, STM32Cube.AI
- NXP Semiconductors, Rapid IoT Prototyping Kit
- Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Alvium Camera Series – a new kind of camera module
- Basler AG, Basler dart BCON for MIPI Development Kit
- NXP Semiconductors, Edge Intelligence Environment (eIQ)
- Ekkono Solutions AB, Ekkono Edge Intelligence
- Toposens GmbH, TS BRAVO
- WISEBATT, simulation tool WISEBATT
On 26 February 2019 at 11:00, Professor Axel Sikora and the management of NürnbergMesse will announce the winners in each category in the Exhibitor Forum in Hall 3.