inspect award 2021: The voting has started
Participate now and win great prizes
Finally the time has come: The jury of the inspect award 2021 has nominated ten candidates each in the categories "Vision" and "Automation + Control" and the voting is now open until 16 October 2020, so vote at www.inspect-award.com and choose the best machine vision product.
Three Amazon vouchers worth 50 euros each will be raffled among all participants. Taking part is worthwhile.
The nominees in the category "Vision"
- B&R: Vision System – Smart Camera
- Baumer: Robot-compatible Vision Sensors VeriSens XF900 and XC900
- Cubert: Hyperspectral Camera Ultris 20
- Edmund Optics: 1.1 inch Liquid Lens Series
- IDS: All-in-one Inference Camera Solution IDS NXT ocean
- Isra Vision: 3D Sensor X-Gage3D
- Lucid: Time-of-Flight MIPI Module Helios Flex
- Panasonic: OEM camera 4K 4MOS
- Sony: Polarisation camera with SDK
- Ximea: MX377 – Scientific Camera
The nominees in the category "Automation + Control"
- 3D Infotech: Vision-Software Streamline
- Keyence: Optical Coordinate Measurement Machine LM
- Micro-Epsilon: Laser Scanners Scancontrol 30xx
- Photoneo: Automated depalletization solution Depalletizer
- Physik Instrumente: Hexapod H-860
- Polytec: Surface measuring device Topmap
- Trioptics: Measurement device for camera lenses OptiSpheric HR
- Visiconsult: Inline CT Solution
- Werth Messtechnik: Computed Tomograph TomoScope XS FOV
- Westcam: Crack Detection System BVS-R
- Yxlon: X-ray and CT system UX20