Embedded Vision Europe 2019: Top speakers can submit presentation proposals
Lectures for the Embedded Vision topics planned in the conference
The European Machine Vision Association (EMVA) organized from 24.-25. October 2019 at the ICS International Congress Center Stuttgart the second European Embedded Vision Europe Conference (eVe 2019). The event partner here is Messe Stuttgart. As the only conference in Europe dedicated exclusively to this breakthrough technology, Embedded Vision Europe demonstrates the power of embedded hardware and software platforms, introduces applications and target markets for embedded vision, and provides a high-level communication platform.
To this end, EMVA is calling on all interested companies and players to submit presentation proposals for the conference. All lectures at eVe 2019 are held in English and last 25 minutes with a subsequent five-minute question and answer session. Submitted presentation proposals should match one of the following Embedded Vision topics planned for the Embedded Vision Europe conference:
- Novel processor concepts for edge devices
- Deep learning training data best practice
- Deep learning use cases for manufacturing
- Novel image acquisition concepts
- Extending the visible: 3D, hyperspectral, IR
- Cloud concepts for automation
- Applications in autonomous navigation
- Applications in factory automation
- Applications in logistics, warehousing
- Applications in agriculture
Proposals for a presentation at Embedded Vision Europe 2019 can be submitted here. The applications will be examined immediately after receipt by the Program Committee eVe 2019. Since only a limited number of speakers can be considered, the committee asks for the submission of presentation proposals as soon as possible.
Further information on Embedded Vision Europe 2019 can be found here.