Embedded Vision Alliance Announces Vision Product of the Year Award Winners
The Embedded Vision Alliance announced the 2018 winners for the Vision Product of the Year Awards at the Embedded Vision Summit. The Awards recognize the innovation and excellence of the industry’s leading technology and end-product companies that are enabling the next generation of machines that see.
The winning entries for the inaugural 2018 Vision Product of the Year Awards are:
- Best Processor: Aimotive Aiware
- Best Camera: Intel Realsense Depth Cameras: D415 / D435
- Best Software or Algorithm: Mathworks GPU Coder
- Best Automotive Solution: Algolux CANA
- Best AI Technology: Morpho Softneuro
- Best Cloud Technology: Xilinx Machine Learning Suite
- Best Developer Tools: Aimotive Aisim
- Best End Product: 8tree Dentcheck
The Vision Product of the Year Awards are open to all Embedded Vision Alliance Member companies. Entries are judged on innovation, impact on customers and the market, and competitive differentiation. Judges for the 2018 Vision Product of the Year Awards were Steve Glaser, Managing Director of Copia Growth Advisors and Executive-in-Residence at Plug and Play Technology Incubator; Dr. Chris Rowen, CEO of Babblabs and IEEE Fellow; and Peter Shannon, Managing Director of Levitate Capital.