High-Speed, High Sensitivity MWIR and LWIR Cameras
The FLIR X6900sc, and X6900sc SLS are fast, highly sensitive infrared cameras designed for scientists, researchers, and engineers. With advanced triggering and on-camera RAM/SSD recording, these cameras offer the functionality to stop motion on high speed events both in the lab and at the test range.
The X6900sc MWIR and X6900sc SLS LWIR cameras offer blazing-fast 1004 frame rates at full 640 x 512 thermal resolution. These cameras record full window data to on-camera RAM for up to 26 sec. – perfectly blending the latest high speed visible camera features with the outstanding thermal technology you expect from FLIR. Choose the FLIR X6900sc SLS, with its longwave Strained layer superlattice (SLS) detector, for 12.6x faster integration speeds at a given temperature range than the X6900sc MWIR.
- Captures 640 x 512 data at up to 1004 fps +
- Minimum integration times down to 270 ns
- Multiple digital data outputs of GigE simultaneously with CL and CXP
- Advanced timing and triggering options, automatic filter recognition
- Thermal sensitivity of <20 mK (InSb) / <40 mK (SLS), for detecting subtle temperature changes
- Works seamlessly with FLIR ResearchIR Max or third-party software, such as MATLAB